To evaluate all the features in Investor download the software and print the user guide
investor was developed with Investors in People UK who approved the content and provided the staff survey forms that are included within the software
The purpose of investor:
- To provide a complete framework to support those who are seeking to become recognised as an Investor in People.
- To enable organisations to self-assess the benefits of becoming an Investors in People.
investor is used:
- By Project Leaders and Quality Managers.
- By consultants.
investor was launched: as version 3.1 in 1999 with the upgrade version 3.2 being introduced in 2004
investor's core framework:
- 44 quality statements that represents the practice implicit in the wording of the 12 assessment indicators and the supporting evidence for each assessment indicator.
- Survey materials to cover all employees, managers only and senior team members only to establish the practice that exists against the detailed wording of the assessment indicators.
- 29 indicators of performance to measure how achievement of the Investors in People Standard has impacted on performance.